Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simple and easy-to-make Lasagna






During my last holiday with my family, I learnt a few recipes from my mom. One of them is what we called ‘Last-Minute Lasagna’. When I said ‘last minute’ I do mean it. We just need around 45 minutes to prepare this delicious, irresistible lasagna.
Ingredients :
·         1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
·         1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
·         8-ounce bag shredded mozzarella
·         1/2 cup grated Parmesan

Steps :
1.      First, we need to heat oven to 350° F. Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
2.      Then, arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them. Don’t forget to top with half of each cheese.
3.      After that, cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
4.      Next, cover it with foil and bake 25 minutes. After the specific time, uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
5.      Now, you can serve to the guest and enjoy this simple lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment