Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love Letter


Dear Iqa,
               How are you?I hope you are still like I used to know you,romantic,cute,wonderful and awesome smile.I know you are!I still can picture your nice face,with your cat’s eyes.Since my wife died three years ago,I feel very lonely.All my kids are away with their own family.


Iqa,
          Do you remember our first meet?I guess you still remember, we always had a date at 5.00 p.m. everyday at the language department.You are the only reasons I look foward to go back late.Everytime I reach the department,you will always give your wonderful smile to me and at that time suddenly I feel my tired no more.All they are gone.I still remember you used to buy two piece of donuts and you will ask me to choose first.Everytime I have take it, then you will smile  and said “that’s my favourite”.

Iqa   
         Do you still remember our weekend activities?We used to take
‘nasi lemak’ and ‘teh ais’ for breakfast and we will sat at the ‘McDonal table’ and we ate together.You know waht?I still remember that moment even it was 50 years back then.I bet that you still remember the first time i asked for your phone number.It was very silly and heavy I think.You are the one who were so paranoid.You know what am I talking about.

Iqa
        I think this is enough for this time.It just to refresh our memory.I love you forever and always.






     

Your old love,
  Tiger//                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment