Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love letter (reply)


Oh, so you still remember me? I’m really sorry but I’m not so sure that I still remember you or not. Its already 42 years, how can you did not find your soulmate yet? You should not give me too much hope.

I cannot reply your love because I give full of my heart to my beloved husband. I’m really happy to live beside him. Maybe for you, the memory is nice but for me I never think that because my memories with my husband are the best that I ever had. My husband and my family are everything for me. I’m willing to have nothing but if my husband not here beside me, my heart will cry.

I hope you will find a nice woman one day and please love her like I do to my husband. Anyway,  we still can be good friend. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment