Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Survey


                On 29th of March, I had successfully carried a survey about “Do you think Mr.Rosli is hot?” The survey were done by 12 male students and 22 female students of Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) from various background and races. Since they have different types of cultures, I think their way of thinking may be different too, so I strongly believe that my survey results is good enough.

                From my result that I get, 19 of 34 students which is 56% think that Mr.Rosli is hot. Besides, there is someone that don’t think so too and there’s 11 of them that don’t think that Mr.Rosli is hot and its 32% of the total and its much more lesser than who think that Mr.Rosli is hot. Besides, There is 4 of 34 students that had no comment about it and it had occupied 12% of the total.

                As you can see, 56% of students think that Mr.Rosli is hot, 32% don’t think so and 12 students had no comment about it. As a conclusion, large amount of students in UTP think that Mr.Rosli is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment