Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reply Love Letter


Dear Tiger,
              Yes, I still remember you,very clear.Your shady eyes staring at me made me feels like I wore something wrong or I have ice-cream on my nose.You really know how to make me smile.Your silly joke,I found it really funny.I can’t stop laughing.Seriously,I still remember your favourite donuts,and for your information,whenever i go to the donuts shop,I will choose your favourite donuts.And of course I still remember your face.

I notice that your voice was shaking when you asked my phone number 50 years ago.Maybe you were nervous and you know,I also felt the same feeling.
It’s not that i don’t want to give you my number but my brain esd digesting the fact that the guy I admire the most was asking for my phone number.You know,I slept with a smile on my face that night.

On the next day,I never expect that you will mke me up for Subuh prayer after  I gave you my number that night.It was so fast sleep and you are great!! I really fall in love with you at that time.

My brave and smart Tiger,
I think that’s all for now.I hope we can still chatting just like we used to or texting whenever we free.I am looking foward to receive your call and we can have a long ,warm and sweet conversation just like 50 years ago.









From your dearest lady

Iqa//

No comments:

Post a Comment