Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Love letter

Dear Abu,

How are you? I hope you still remember me clearly in your mind. Do you remember the moment where we first met? I can’t forget your cute and chubby face with your hazel eyes. After 42 years, I decided to track you back and continue with our love story.

Do you remember our first date? It was on our school annual sports carnival. We are the committee of the sports activities and we always do things together. Our pictures were posted in the school blogs and published in school magazines. Oh, I’m so happy with that. Then, we continue our love journey for about two years but then you moved away with your family.

Finally, I would say that I wanted to go back to you . I wanted to build our relationship back. I hope you can contact me back. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment