Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Journey During Taking Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Result [NARRATIVE]

       Have you ever felt worry before?The story was last month,I was called by my previous secondary school's principal to attend Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) result taking ceremony at Hall of Nik Mahyuddin Wan Musa in the school.After I receive the invitation,my heartbeat become faster and I felt ver worry than before.
       It was 17 March 2012,the most important day for all 2011 SPM candidates.Everyone felt nervous,every heart beats faster and every body shivering waiting for the result to be taking at 10 o'clock morning.Everybody cannot wait to see their own result after struggling for two years on the most precious examination in our country,Malaysia which will determine our future.
       After several minutes waiting,our religious teacher,Mr Syukri called us to enter the hall.At that time,I cannot do anything but I just kept surrender myself to the God and accept whatever result that I will get.I walked step by step into the hall and then the ceremony started with full of heartbeat.
       The ceremony started with a speech from the principal,Mr Rezazali.After that,the most suspend part begin when the emcee announced that only 35 students obtained all A's for the examination.Then,one by one of my friends walked onto the stage including my best friend until the last student.I really hoped that I was the last student will be mentioned but it was like a desert hoping for rain.
       I accepted the truth that I will never achieve that level for this time.I walked nearer to my class teacher,Mr Nazri and then he gave my SPM result slip.I laughed to myself because I just managed to obtain 7A which it was less than my target for the examination.Later,I handed the slip to my father and he just smile to me.I knew he expected me that I managed to achieve higher than that but it was decided.I hoped he can accept that only 7 subjects that has been written grade A on my result slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment