Wednesday, April 25, 2012

own letter







Love letter



Dear Chocolate,
          It had been too long we ever meet. I really miss you. But first, do you know who I am. I am Chips your love long time ago. Still remember the first time we met. At the library where I tried to help you when your head started to bleed because somebody hit you with a big book. When I lifted you to send to the clinic, I could see how cute you are at that time. But now we are far apart, I could not imagine how your face right now especially when you read this letter.
          How are you? I and my family fine here. As you know, I am now as an engineer. But now I work at London. I live at Western end of Jubliee on the South Bank of the  near the London Eye. It is soo beautiful here.
          Now I am busy with my work. Work the whole day and just rest only five hour at home, it makes me crazy. I hope that you forgive what had I done before. Come and see me when you are free. See you soon.


                                                                                                                        Your Chips,



No comments:

Post a Comment