Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Narrative Essay


The journey for SPM result.
   I’m sure that everybody had thought a thousand of possibilities on their actual SPM result before get it. Someone confidentially said that he or she will get straight A’s and the rest is still not sure with their result. On 21st March 2012 was the most historical date ever in my life. The Ministry of  Education said that the actual SPM result for all candidates officially announced. At that moment, I felt that suddenly I became anxious and nervous. During the journey toward home, I can felt that two hours just like twenty hours.
   On sharp 1a.m, I arrived at my home, I immediately get my mattress and lay down on it. Hurm... you still comfort as usual, you know I really missed you because the mattress in UTP is very hard at all. I started to think how much A’s  I get tomorrow. After a few minutes, my eyes closed and shut down all my mind thinking about the result.
   On the morning, I woke up from the long sleep and abruptly mentioned toward the circular clock hanging on the wall. What it couldn’t be happen. I saw the clock pointing toward 12. Oh no ,I over slept again and I already late for the SPM result. Before this, I always over slept in campus. Never mind, without taking a bath I quickly change my clothes and ignite the motorcycle and heading toward my school. With velocity of 120 km/h, I arrived at the school within 5 minutes.   
   With steps fill with a thousand of  hope, heading toward the hall anxiously. 5 metres from the hall, I heard the voice of happiness and at the same time my heartbeat became so fast. Only Allah know how my feeling at that moment. Finally, I am so exited and the result that I got is totally satisfied my heart. I immediately praised to Allah because of my excellent result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment