Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Argumentative Essay


UTP or Swansea.
   Nowadays, many people said that study Swansea is much better than study in Malaysia. However many people did not know that study in private university just like UTP contributed lots of benefits. For example, UTP graduated student can get the job easily. For me, I rather choose UTP compared with Swansea. There are several factors explained why I choose UTP which is food, culture and facilities.
   The first things that influence me to study locally at UTP are the food served mostly suitable with me. As a Muslim, I have to control my meal from taking any non-halal food. Besides that, the hygiene level food at UTP is always preserved and I won’t feel doubtful at all. The food at UTP also cheaper because the Malaysia currency is lower compared with others currency especially in Swansea.
   Secondly, the culture practiced in UTP suitable with me because majority student Islam in their religion. If people said there are much better study in Swansea due to improve the communication skill, I didn’t agreed with that. In UTP I still can be friend with the international student. At the same time, I also can learn something from their culture.
   Last but not least, factors that influence me to study in local than Swansea are the facilities. As we already know, UTP have a huge chancellor hall and library. In fact, the library provided sufficient scholarly sources for all students. Hence, UTP absolutely same as others abroad university.
   To conclude all statements above, the main is about which one that suppose I choose between UTP and Swansea. I choose UTP because it has much clean food, culture that suitable with me, and lots of facilities. I hope UTP can be the first choice university especially for Malaysian.

No comments:

Post a Comment