Wednesday, April 25, 2012


THE REPLY
My dear Gabriella,
          Yes sunshine! I still do remember you! I am sorry to hear about your unfaithful and irresponsible husband. I feel like punching his face. See, you should have chosen me instead of him. Why you do even married him at the first place? We were perfect for each other. Suddenly, you dropped college and the next thing that I knew- you were married to Jacob, my own bestfriend. I was bewildered and my heart sank. But then, I survived.
          We met in high school; your long brunette hair caught my eyes. I was stunned staring at your big hazel eyes, your rosy cheek and pouty mouth. I admit you were damn cute. Since that first time I met you, my life was never insipid. I often saw you, but then I think you don’t even know my existence. That was why I actually tried to catch your attention, trying to be acknowledging by calling you ‘my maid’. Hehe how immature I was.
          Thinking back those days makes me smile. Yeah, you do worried me a lot with your clumsy attitude. You often make my heart jolt. YES I ADMIT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH back then. You once reined this heart.
          God is fair. I met Zara after you ditched me. Slowly, the massive pain in this heart was healed. I am so blessed. Now, she is my wife and we are living happily together. I don’t intend to cheat on her like you did to me; I love her so much now. I am sorry to let you down.
P/s: Let us still be friends... =)

                                                                                                Your old flame

No comments:

Post a Comment