Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love Letter Reply.

Dear ______,

How are you ? It seems that you are still like the one I used to know you, romantic and aggresive. I wanted to picture your cute little face but I really couldn't when I looked into your facebook profile picture. As a sincere friend, I would really wanted to remind you that you are already now an old lady and so be it. Your hair looks like spider silks and there lots of dark age spots around your face, its really reasonable that I can't recall your face anymore, or I can say it's impossible to do so.

As you know, I'm now also 67 years old but I'm not like you, I now have a happy family accompany me and my dearest wife are still healthy. Thank God for all of this. For your information, she's far more polite, caring, understanding and gorgeous than you used to be. Furthermore, gardening, shopping or facebooking doesn't make you different from the one you were in the pass 47 years. I like someone who keep on improving herself, for example, my dearest wife who really did it, not for me but fro herself. That's the type I like. Besides, all my kids choose to live with me instead of going overseas. So, I'm not lonely at all.

_________,
To be together again ? Are you nuts ? I'm 67 years old with a happy family that everyone wanted, why would I give these up just for an old lady like you ? Face the reality ! You can call your kids back to accompany you so that you are not lonely and don't lonely and don't need someone like me to spend rest of your life with.

Forget me,

__________.

No comments:

Post a Comment