Wednesday, April 25, 2012

narrative essay


A MOMENT WHEN TAKING SPM RESULT

On 20th March 2012, I went home which is in Kelantan by bus to take my SPM slip result that will announce on the next day. The journey to way home is about 8 hours. I was from UTP which I just start to further my studies as a university students by using my trial result.

I arrived at my hometown about at 5am. At that time, I felt very sleepy but instead of thinking about the SPM result my eyes widely opened. I can’t sleep at that time as I felt that my heart beating faster and faster.

About 11 o’clock I went to my school to get the SPM result. I felt very nervous and scared because I worried if I can’t get the best result. I scared if I have disappointed my family as I can’t fulfil their wish. At that time, my friends already waited with nervous face.

I saw that my friends jump for happiness and some of them cried. So many expression that my friends gave to their parents. At this moment, I think about myself. What will my face look like? Happy or sad face. Really nervous that time.

After about 15 minutes walking around, seeing people face, I went to my teachers to get my result. I really shocked when seeing the result as I don’t believe to get that result. Thanks god for giving  me that moment of joy!

I hugged my parents, teachers and my friends and they congratulated me for the great achievement. I felt very happy and had a big smile on my face. Then, I walked home with a happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment