Wednesday, April 25, 2012

narrative essay


A Journey to remember.

                I still remember at that time. On 21st  March 2012, the SPM 2011 candidates have to take their result after a long holiday. Few days before the day, I was busy with the assignment as I have further my studies at Universiti Teknology Petronas (UTP). So, at that time I didn’t feel so nervous like others. Then, when I look back at calendar. The date was not so far. My feeling at that time turn to nervous, happy and many more. Nervous as if the result is not like what I expected and happy as I can met back old friends after a long breaks.

                My journey was started on 20th March 2012. My mom picks me and my roommate, Amirah as we are from the same school and I will go to our school with her family. We reach our home at 6 p.m. and get prepared as our tickets to go to Kuala Lumpur are on 8 p.m. So, after we finished our meal, we went to the bus station and get into the bus.

                Along the journey I was thinking about my result and became really nervous as I can sleep. And at 1 a.m. we reached our destinations which is Kuala Lumpur.at there Amirah’s parents picked us up and went back home. On 6 a.m. we were waked up and perform our prayer and get ready for the journey to our school which is MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA TERENDAK.

                In our journey to school, I can’t say nothing. I kept myself silent. Nervous came to me. One of my friends who had reached there told me about the results. I turned to very nervous. Few hours later, we reached our school. I met my friends there. Before we go into hall to take our result, we met our friend and share stories between of us.

                To get our result, all of us have to queue and paid the debt. By only then we can take our result. As my turn to get my result, I was shaking. The officer was laughed at me. I hold the envelope that contain my result and went to another place that no one could find me. As I open my envelope, I felt want to cry. I felt grateful as all my effort had been rewarded by the result. Even though I didn’t get straight A’s like others but I know this result was the best for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment