Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY !!!!


SWANSEA OR UTP

Where do I prefer to proceed my studies, Swansea or Universiti Teknologi Petronas? After a few research of the education that are good in this world, I prefer to choose to studies in Universiti Teknologi Petronas which is in Malaysia. This is the best choice is because it social problems, save my money and Malaysia already have a good educational system.

First, it is because of the social problems. In overseas I will expose to surrounding that are not suitable for me and giving me uncomfortable feeling. Besides, in overseas I will have problems in understanding of what lecturer. In overseas also make me hard to stay in contact with my family as they are far from me and this give me a homesick feeling.

Furthermore, it is because of the finance. The currency exchange in overseas is higher than Malaysia currency. The educational fees in Malaysia is more affordable then in overseas.

The educational system is also the one of the reasons why I choose to study in UTP. The educational in Malaysia is good as in overseas. UTP also is the one of the best university in this world. Thus, there are no need to fly to further our studies. UTP also produce good students that all company want a graduate student from this university. So, this making me to find a job easily.

To conclude. Local university which is UTP is the place where I prefer to further my studies. As it gave me many good things and a high opportunity in finding a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment