Wednesday, April 25, 2012

love letter reply


Dear Melly,
                I’m fine. Thank you. So, how are you? I hope you are fine. Even though, your lovely hubby died early, it is not the end of your life. You still have me and I’m always for you everywhere, and every time by your side. That is God’s job, Melly. You have to be strong. By the way, since our last met, I never met a person who is identical to you. You are the only one. For your information, I am never married before because no one can fit into my heart except you, love.

Love,
                I’m still remember our first met in PWTC during the prom night. That is the moment when you knocked my heart. At the prom night, I never took a glance at other girl, just only you. You wore a glittering pink dress with a clutch in your hand. Your eyes protruding yourself.  Without hesitate, I asked you for that memorable dance. When I see your beauty, my mind is disturbed and perplexed. In fact, when I saw you first, I doubted whether you are a celestial women or a human being like me. When we danced together, we always smiled to each other. Your mightiest glanced kills all my power. After that wonderful night, we started to contact until one night , I proposed you to be a princess into my heart. You accepted me to become a slave in your life until we have separated on an unexpected time. You need to move to New York and married with uninvited man. With a wrench, I let you go.

                As I’m in love with you, I never feel alone. You are the loving companion I always wanted and adored in my life. You are the most beautiful woman on earth and any man would love being with you. I appreciate you have chosen me. I will be a cure to your heart and the apple to your pie. I hope we will stay forever and I promised you I will never let you down. I cannot survive without you. I long for the time you will be in my arms and we will spend hours together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment