Wednesday, April 25, 2012

narrative essay

My Journey For SPM Result


      21st March 2012, there was a big day for me. Not only for me, thet day also a big day for all 2011 SPM candidates. This day becomee a turning point for our life and also the important day for our future. When the MInistry Of Education announced the date for taking SPM result, my heart didn't stop pounding.

       Before I came back home to take my result, our lecture on that day walk as usual. I attend all the classes on that day. Even, I have attend that classes but my heart was not in UTP at all. I have already thinking about our result that we will get soon .

         When we are busy packing our stuff for coming back home, all of we were worried about our results. We just can't imagine what will we get for our results. We were taking bus to back to our hometown, Malacca for taking our result. The journey take almost 6 hours and our feeling mixed at that time ,whether we are happy,excited,sad or else.

           We arrived at Malacca at 4 in the morning. My parent already waiting to fetch me at Malacca Central. I had recalled back the moment when I was work hard for my SPM trial. As time passed, I could felt my heart become nervous and nervous. Can I make my family happy? Can I reached my target? All of this things replay in my mind.

           On 21st March 2012, about 11o'clock I started my journey to my school. My feeling felt anxious and excited. I'm felt anxious because I will get my result within a few hours and felt excited because really want to see all my classmate.

            After arrived, I quickly go into school to see all my dearest friends. I am so happy to see them as we're not meet almost for 4 months. While we're chatting, teacher annouced that result will be announced soon and students must heve their sit. 

                And now, that is the time for the result to be annouced. I'm felt so nervous. Eventhough I can't get staright A's but I think I have do my best for this SPM. I am so grateful and I know Allah have already arranged the best for my future. InsyaAllah, I will do my best in my studies now and will make my family proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment