Wednesday, April 25, 2012


A Journey Back For SPM Result

    On 20th of March 2012, I went back to Kelantan by a chartered bus with the other student of UTP who was once schooling in Kelantan to take our SPM result. The journey to Kelantan take about 8 hours.

    I arrived my hometown at 4.30 in the morning. As soon as I reached home, I went straight to my room to get some rest. However, I can’t seem to sleep. I kept thinking about my result which will be out in a few hours. Therefore, I decided to watch television to ease my nervous and anxiety. A couple of minutes after I turned on the television I felt asleep.

    I woke later at 8 as I heard my mother keep yelling my name for breakfast. I got up from the couch and went into the washroom. I had a breakfast with my mother and then she went to work. Later at 10, my mother came back from work and pick me up to school.

    As soon as I step into the school, my name was yelled by my friends. I was so excited to see them since we have been separated for a couple months. We had a reunion session then we went to the hall together. No one can describe how nervous and scared that we had felt right at the moment.

    I walked towards the table of my class and greet my teacher. Then, he gave me my examination slips. I take a look at my slips and tears came down. It wasn’t a tear of sadness, it was the tears of joy. I immediately rushed to my mother and show her my result. With the look on her face, I knew she had been proud of me. I was so happy.

    My result was not impressive but I am most thankful with my result as there are others who are less fortunate than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment