Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NARRATIVE ESSAY


My journey for spm result

21 MARCH 2012. The day whereby students of 2011 SPM batch waited for their SPM result. This day was the moment or as I can say a turning point for all candidates to pursue their studies by using this result. As I think about this result , my heart can’t stop pounding as I was so nervous till I skipped my lunch n dinner. However, I have a senior who advised me not to worry about the result. He told me that I can surely obtain a good result. So, by his advice, it helped me to reduce my nervousness.
The day before the result being announce, I can’t even concentrate during my lectures sessions due to my anxiety to know my SPM result. I keep on praying so that I will obtain a good result with flying colors. To be honest I can’t even express myself, and how am I going to face the outside world after I obtain my result. My  mind was all around and it drives me crazy thinking of this result.
Once my lecture finished, I took a train to kl and from there took a bus to LCCT. My journey to go back to my hometown starts from that point. It took me two and a half hour to reached kl central and an hour to reach the airport. My flight to go back to Kuching was at 6pm and I reached there at 9pm. I was so relief that I had a safe journey back home. But, in my mind, I still thinking about the out coming result. As I reached the Kuching international airport, my parents welcomed me in front of the arrival hall. I was so happy to meet them. Later that night I went back home and get a good rest, so that I have the energy to overcome the day that I’ve been waiting all this while.
Early in the morning, me and my parents went for breakfast before going to my school. That time, my hands were shaking and I can’t have a nice breakfast because I was so nervous. My mom told me to finish my breakfast but I just can’t finish it. After breakfast, my parents and I went to my school to take my result.
The moment that I’ve been waiting for has arrived. I quickly ran towards the hall to get my result. It seems to be quite long to get it due to the long queue. I was so frustrated waiting and I play dirty tricks so, I cut people line. Soon, it is my turn to get my result. I pray to God so that I can stay calm and pray that I will get a good result. The moment when I hold my result slip, I went to the far corner of the hall and peek at the result. Once I saw may A’s , I quickly opened that result slip bt I was sad to see my biology grade. Overall I obtained 4A+’s 2A , 2A- and 1B+. Although I obtain one B, I am still happy and thankful that I obtain a good result.
I know that I’ve made my family proud of me. For now, I will concentrate on my studies and excel for my foundation in UTP.

No comments:

Post a Comment